The most trusted and experienced pool service professionals are at ASP Schertz. We are eager to take your pool burdens from you so you can get in and enjoy the water more. Let us create a customized service plan to meet your pool needs and budget restraints.
CALL NOW: 210-879-7665
Doug and Tina George, Owners & Operators
Schertz, TX 78154
E-mail: [email protected]
Pool maintenance, repairs, and remodeling come with a level of stress. Put the pool headaches behind you and let the professional swimming pool service team at ASP Schertz earn your trust!
- Highest Quality Customer Service
- Professional and Friendly Staff
- Affordable, Flat-Rate Monthly Pricing
- Pool Service Satisfaction: We are Not Satisfied Until YOU Are!
- Need Financing? Let’s Talk About Your Options.
Each weekly visit by ASP includes:
- Check the water level.
- Check pool water chemistry and record chemical readings.
- Add chemicals as needed.
- Empty skimmer baskets, pool pump basket, and automatic pool cleaner debris bag.
- Skim pool water surface for leaves and debris with a pool net.
- Brush tile or vinyl at water surface around the entire pool; brush pool steps and benches.
- Check filter pressure for appropriate reading.
- Vacuum pool, when needed.
- Other items as needed unique to customer pool features (e.g., cleaning fountain).
Record activities in PoolOps®, our digital platform, which will email the time we serviced your pool that day, your pool’s chemical readings, the chemicals we added, and a picture of your clean swimming pool.